If you’re looking for high quality printing at great prices, look no further than Photovogue Studio. We can print and frame photos, artwork and all things in between, delivering professional printing services from our modern studio, complete with colour managed facilities, Canon certified professional printers and a range of hand-selected papers.
Giclee is a French term meaning “to spray”, referring to how an inkjet printer works and how giclee prints are produced. These large format inkjet printers use small spraying devices that can both match color and apply ink precisely, giving artists a high-quality print of their original art.
At photovogue Studio we use professional Inkjet systems, The multi award winning Canon imagePROGRAF PRO 2000 12 ink printer and the equally as capable Canon ImagePROGRAF 6000s 60 inch large format printer. We only use original Canon Pigment inks giving lightfast 100 year archival prints.
CHOOSE FROM OUR HIGH QUALITY ART PRINTING MATERIALS
Below is a small selection of the high quality printing paper available from Photovogue Studio. We can print on any Hahnemühle, Olmec and Xativa paper or canvas stock. We print, frame and stretch your canvas or paper to any custom size, and we have provided a rough outline of costs further down the page for A-size prints.
- German Etching This fine art paper is one of the world’s most popular for printing artwork and photography. A 310gsm watercolour paper with a smooth surface, German etching is ideal for highly detailed prints, or for photographic imagery. 310gsm · 100% α-Cellulose · White · Matt
- PHOTO RAG – PEARL We now offer Photo Rag paper with an additional pearl coating. This has a ‘natural’ white colour, which gives the paper a large colour gamut, making it suitable for more delicate photographs or art prints. 320gsm · 100% Cotton · Natural White · Satin
- Photo Rag This paper is especially popular with photographers looking to create high quality fine art prints of their work. Photo rag’s smooth surface and feel make it especially versatile, and ideal for printing photographs in both black and white and colour, as well as offering impressive pictorial depth for art reproductions. 308gsm · 100% Cotton · White · Matte
- FIBRE-BASED BARYTA This paper is a genuine replacement for traditional Baryta papers from analogue laboratories, setting the benchmark for high colour depth, large colour gamut and image definition. Fibre-based Baryta truly provides the “wow” factor, particularly when it comes to black and white prints with extremely high density and fine grey tones. 325gsm · 100% α-Cellulose · Bright White · High-Gloss
- Dimensions: All sizes up to 60″W x 78″H
(1520mm x 20000mm)
- File resolution: 300 PPI
- Print resolution: 2400 x 1200 DPI
Hahnemühle Pricing For Fine Art Archival Giclée Print
A0 – £105.00 841mm x 1189mm A1 – £50.50 594mm x 841mm A2 – £35.50 420mm x 594mm A3 – £17.90 297mm x 420mm A4 – £8.75 210mm x 297mm A5 – £4.50 148mm x 210mm
Our fine art giclée printing services are done with the finest papers from Hahnemühle, using Canon’s innovative archival twelve-colour Inkjet system. Together, they help to create stunning images with depth and accurate colour reproduction, guaranteed to be lightfast for over 100 years.
An independent review of our system
Print Quality & Performance
We printed a number of high-resolution TIFs, along with 50-megapixel files from Canon’s 5DS and the Hasselblad H6D-50c, and 100-megapixel images from the Phase One Trichromatic using Photoshop and Canon’s Print Studio Pro software. We printed samples on Canon’s Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Pro Premium Matte and Semi-Gloss media as well as Hahnemühle’s new Photo Rag Metallic using profiles provided from Canon and Hahnemühle.
The image quality was impeccable. One photo Patiño produced featured just the moon in an otherwise pitch-black sky and the imagePROGRAF rendered the blacks smoothly, deeply and uniformly across the entire image. Skin tones on Patiño’s portraits were beautifully reproduced and the colors were richly saturated. Monochrome images displayed excellent tonality and contrast. Patiño says he couldn’t have been happier with the results.